We couldn't be more excited to be featuring Tammy, lifestyle blogger, based out of New Jersey. Tammy started her blog and Instagram out of a passion for fashion, beauty, and lifestyle! She is known for her high/low looks, balancing investment pieces and budget friendly trends! Check out her favorite picks from WKND WYFR, favorite travel spots, and must-have tips for fun trips!
- Maui - “We have been 2 times and while the flight from NJ is crazy long it's so worth it. The air, scenery, people -- everything is truly heaven there!”
- Grand Cayman - “We love pretty much any island in the Caribbean but love the vibe of Grand Cayman. Very upscale but still has a small island feel to it. Those white sandy beaches and blue, blue water never get old.”
- Mexico - “I've probably been to Mexico about 10 times and have visited so many different cities. Punta Mita, Cabo, Cancun -- love them all. The food is amazing, the people are so friendly and I especially love the old quaint feel you get when you are in Mexico.”
Travel Tips from Tammy:
- Plan outfits ahead of time. “I try to do an afternoon outfit and a dinner outfit for each night. Planning helps not to overpack clothes you won't need or clothes that won't go together.”
- If you are traveling with your spouse and kids, split your outfits up in each other's suitcases. “I always put 1/3 of my outfits in my bag, my husband's and my daughter's. If someone's luggage gets lost then you'll at least have a few changes of clothes.”
- Get packing cubes. “They save so much space in your bag and keep your clothes neat and tidy. Plus it's so much easier to unpack those bags!”
WKND WYFR Faves:
Carlyle loves to style the Snow Leopard Clutch! Although this colorway is sold our, for summer, the Dreamsicle Crossbody is the same style in a brighter, summer pattern! Another bag we love for summer include the Flower Power Clutch, or our BFF Envelope Clutch for a year-round clutch
Make sure to check out Tammy’s lifestyle, fashion, and travels on her blog here, and visit her Instagram here! Let us know if you have any questions or recs for future WKND WYFR Travel Blog features at firstname.lastname@example.org!